Wednesday, August 26, 2026

My Top 5 News Sources


Facebook
Facebook is an app that can connect you to almost every social media app. I find Facebook to be reliable the majority of the time because of the specific groups you are able to join and companies that have pages. There are groups dedicated to those who live in my hometown, those who have gone to the same school as me, and the news stations and police departments have their own pages. These groups give me quick and upfront information about what is going on near me and what may even directly affect me. WXII
WXII is an outlet I use for local news around me and surrounding areas. I am able to watch before I start my day or when I have ended my day. This station provides a variety of stories whether it may be breaking news or just something interesting happening in the community. I tend to always learn something new when watching.
CNN
I enjoy watching CNN for many reasons. Erin Burnett and Anderson Cooper are two of my favorite anchors, when it comes to reporting, conversing, or interviewing, I love how they get to the nitty gritty. I am also one who enjoys politics, so I tend to get a lot of political updates from CNN as well. Also, with them being a national outlet, they are a source that I can use to stay updated not just on my country but on others around the globe.
Apple News
Apple News is another outlet that I use because it sends me direct notifications to my cellular device. It being connected to my phone allows me to see breaking news and other headlines before having to open any other apps or turn on the television.
Instagram
While Facebook keeps me updated on the news around me, Instagram serves as a source that quickly updates me world-wide. Many pages, such as the Shade Room, give me access to not just serious events but entertainment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment